I know nothing about speakers.

Lubriderm

Okay, so I'm 16 and recently I realized how awesome music is. I mostly listen to Underground Hip Hop, and I need some new speakers. Any and all information about sound amplifying devices will be appreciated.
Anyway I don;t have a budget yet, but 300$ is probably the maximum I want to spend.
My room dimensions are 11'x14'
I was thinking I could stick them in the 4 corners of the room, because I really don't want them sitting on my desk. something on the wall would be ideal. Also I'm competent enough for any installation of the speakers.

Here's some pictures of my room:
2hn6e4n.jpg

1bv35.jpg

15ejx2b.jpg

1z4g97c.jpg

2diqe7t.jpg

zl1zd.jpg

v7e1ya.jpg

Last edited:
Hi dude, welcome to HFV.

Here you go, this is loaded with features and it should serve you well with hip hop type music. I've linked it to amazon for you.

Onkyo-HT-S3500

I would strongly suggest buying this auction speaker to swap out the front two channels on the onkyo and use these instead.

They're pre klipsch era Jamo 4ohm bookshelf speakers that can be hung on the wall and have a build quality and sound quality many many times better than the basic speakers on the onkyo. $125 is a great price for them and you can easily hook em up to the onkyo receiver.

$T2eC16ZHJG8E9nyfoUI(BQ0m0161V!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16VHJI!E9qSO8)P7BQ0m0DhHMQ~~60_57.JPG

Feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

Last edited:
For me the first hi-fi experience was using Grado 80i headphones with my computer (where I have installed foobar music player s/w). I advise you to go for a good earphone as it will act as an appetizer and you will feel more hungry for listening quality :cool:

Hi dude, welcome to HFV.

Here you go, this is loaded with features and it should serve you well with hip hop type music. I've linked it to amazon for you.

Onkyo-HT-S3500

I would strongly suggest buying this auction speaker to swap out the front two channels on the onkyo and use these instead.

They're pre klipsch era Jamo 4ohm bookshelf speakers that can be hung on the wall and have a build quality and sound quality many many times better than the basic speakers on the onkyo. $125 is a great price for them and you can easily hook em up to the onkyo receiver.

$T2eC16ZHJG8E9nyfoUI(BQ0m0161V!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16VHJI!E9qSO8)P7BQ0m0DhHMQ~~60_57.JPG

Feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

IMO, that JAMO speaker design appears rather irregular for on-wall use. Who'd hang rear-ported speakers on a wall?:lol::cool:
What else are those keyhole slots for?:indifferent14:
Might work OK on stands, though . . .

Cheerio

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back