Identifying Ghazal from the seagram's men will be men ad?

Sorry, don't know the ghazal but thanks for introducing me to a brilliant series of ads. I watched the whole series on youtube, thanks to you, and its sheer "poetry" :)

Even the Rhythm House Website having this CD doesn't show this song/ghazal in track listing. May be someone in the ad agency (O&M) know.

Even the Rhythm House Website having this CD doesn't show this song/ghazal in track listing. May be someone in the ad agency (O&M) know.
Seagrams or for that matter any of the alcohol company's audio cds have nothing to do with their ads. They just concoct some audio cd and pretend to sell them. Creating ads in the name of audio cds is their way to circumvent the government ban on advertisement of alcohols.

Sometimes Ad companies use the existing track from a movie or from some artist album or they ask some musician to create a Jingle (In most cases) just for their Ad.. so its very hard to find it in a CD or somewhere else if its a jingle.. because jingles length is very short.. may be for 20 secs or 30 secs or may a bit longer.. u just can get the video from youtube n can listen..

Sorry, don't know the ghazal but thanks for introducing me to a brilliant series of ads. I watched the whole series on youtube, thanks to you, and its sheer "poetry" :)

They also released a movie. While the ads are brilliant the movie doesn't seem to be very good if one goes by this review.

Men Will Be Men Review

Even I thought that this might be a track in the cd. But was surprised to see that the cds contain nothing apart from randomly selected bollwood tracks!!

Sometimes Ad companies use the existing track from a movie or from some artist album or they ask some musician to create a Jingle (In most cases) just for their Ad.. so its very hard to find it in a CD or somewhere else if its a jingle.. because jingles length is very short.. may be for 20 secs or 30 secs or may a bit longer.. u just can get the video from youtube n can listen..

Very well seems to be the case. I didnt found anything on net but people were saying that the voice sounds to be like of Ghulam Ali so I just thought that maybe it turns out to be a Ghazal!

It could be.. but then comes the copyright thing in the picture.. using copyright protected songs is a pain.. first u need a permission then u'll give some royalty to the owner.. blah blah.. better get a new jingle.. save time n money.. :)

It could be.. but then comes the copyright thing in the picture.. using copyright protected songs is a pain.. first u need a permission then u'll give some royalty to the owner.. blah blah.. better get a new jingle.. save time n money.. :)

True. I wonder if they are capable of making such good jingles why not include them in their cd's rather than putting random bollywood songs. But then their motive is not at all to cell their cd's. :D

True. I wonder if they are capable of making such good jingles why not include them in their cd's rather than putting random bollywood songs. But then their motive is not at all to cell their cd's. :D

True.. plus creating a whole new song or album is much costlier than a jingle of few secs.. And as u said their motive is diff then why wud they spend money on song.. :eek:hyeah:

Agree with you all but that song/ghazal doesn't look like specially made for the ad. I know a person who is/was in O&M but would feel odd to call him up after many years. :eek:

Agree with you all but that song/ghazal doesn't look like specially made for the ad. I know a person who is/was in O&M but would feel odd to call him up after many years. :eek:

I searched the lyrics of the song on google and it yielded absolutely no results. So I am not pretty confident that it is some song/ghazal though it would have been wonderful if it was one!

One of my friend is into music production and he also works on Jingles.. thats y i know (not particularly about this ghazal but in general).. but its possible that its from some song..

Hi,

Its a gajal by Pankaj Udas :- Pyar Ki Raah Mein Chalna Seekh Ishq Ki Raah Mein Jalna Seekh
you can dowload it here : gosong.net/pyaar_ki_raah_mein_chalna_seekh.html

Dear Brother's,

Hope you all are doing pretty well!

Respect your discussion above, i just wanted to request - actually a humble request, if anyone of you can provide me the link to this Ghazal - Pyar ki raah mein chalna seekh! or can send it on my email - [email protected], will be a great awesome help. Dear Brother's i am very fond of ghazals and the day i have listen to the advertisement by Seagrams i am madly in search of this Ghazal.

Please do not let my hope die!

Looking for a reply(actually the Ghazal)egarly from you all.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back