In Ear Headphones / Earplugs -- Budget 2500 Max -- Preferred Sound Signature : Similar to Padadigm Monitor 7 V6

paritosh

Hi Friends,

1. I am looking to purchase ear-plugs I would like to use with my Android phone - but purely for music / video viewing purpose -- so no mike / controllers is also ok. My budget tops at 2500. Preferred sound signature is like Paradigm Monitor 7 V6 - excellent mids and neutral. The ones I have seen online - SoundMagic E10C, RHA MA390, Jays AJyas - Five, Senheiser CX100. I was using Audio Technica CLR100 but they have broken away. Preferred to use them over my AKGs I got with Galaxy Note 8 because the AKGs did not fit too well and isolation was far superior with ATs - although the sound signature of AKG is much closer to the one I prefer. I listen to a lot of orchestral music so dynamic range, clarity and sound stage is high priority and adequate bass is enough.

2. How safe / reliable is headphonezone.in? As reliable as amazon.in / flipkart?

please suggest.

Paritosh

hello...
any help here??
which one to buy if someone is looking for a headphones with sound signature similar to Paradigm Monitor 7 V6?

Options being considered...
1. Sound Magic E10C
2. Jays A-Jays Five
3. RHA MA 390U
4. Techfusion M2

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back