In Ear Sound isolation Headphones

digikid

I need an in ear earphone (with replaceable cable) and I short listed the Shure SE 215 (Rs 5500)
Any other brand with model number please, that you would recommend in the same price range?
And where is it available from in India, please?

I need an in ear earphone (with replaceable cable) and I short listed the Shure SE 215 (Rs 5500)
Any other brand with model number please, that you would recommend in the same price range?
And where is it available from in India, please?

Try the etymotics er6i... their triple flange tips offer serious isolation.

I have the se215s and am very happy with them... they are a little bass happy though.

Would you rate the etymotics er6i superior to the Shure SE 215, in terms of noise isolation? I travel by local train and want serious noise isolation.Where did you purchase the etymotics er6i, and at what price, please?

Would you rate the etymotics er6i superior to the Shure SE 215, in terms of noise isolation? I travel by local train and want serious noise isolation.Where did you purchase the etymotics er6i, and at what price, please?

I think the isolation with any triple flange will be good enough, as long as you can stand the intrusive tip.

I think you can get those for the se215s as well.

I got my etymotics from the US in a black friday deal i think. Cant recall the price but it was ~$60, hand carried so no duty.

Sold them off and do not use them anymore. They are very clean sounding, flat, analytical... se215 has more body, preferred the sound, so moved to that full time.

The cables are thick, flexible, microphonics free, have been using them for about two years. They've survived the daily grind in a laptop bag without a case. Haven't faced the need to replace the cables yet.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back