Infinity Primus 360

goose

Hello folks,

I've been searching the forum for any information I could get on the Infinity Primus 360 Floorstanders but haven't been successful this far, hence thought would start a new thread to get more info. These as I understand are American speakers (made in China I guess but nothing mentioned behind them).

An acquaintance would want to sell off his pair of IP 360 (and I'm interested in getting them) that he's been having for about a couple of years. I did some reviews search for these speakers on the web and got a few and all of them seem to be rating these speakers quite positively.

These speakers have been driven with a Denon AVR-1508 receiver (75wpc) amd my other thought (worry) is how should I be evaluating if the drivers are in order? Again did a web search and found this (rather scary) link.

Star AV

If there are any internal damages will it quite apparent or does it take an expert ear to tell the difference?

Anyone have any experience with these speakers before? What in your opinion(s) are an equivalent set of speakers from MS, Mission or Wharfedale?

I intend coupling them to a Yamaha RX-797 Stereo receiver (100wpc)

thanks

G

I heard them at an acquaintance's place way back in 2005. I just remember that they had excellent excellent bass and sounded very balanced and rounded. I think he bought them for the equivalent of Rs.25000 and for that price, considering the sound, it was a steal. BTW, what is your friend quoting? If it's anything ~Rs.18 - 20 K I don't think anything would compare.

Keith thanks! Glad to know someone has indeed listened to these spkrs!

I've not discussed pricing with him yet as I wanted to know more abt these spkrs better before discussing money.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back