Integrated amplifier(used/new) for q acoustic concept 40

pvel07

Hello friends,

I am looking suggestions for integrated amplifier for q acoustic concept 40 speakers. I was using marantz sr6012 and it was a very good AVR and good for music also. But I am not watching too many movies and not doing justice to the AVR. So sold the AVR and I am looking for a integrated amplifier around 50k for used and 80k budget for new.

I have audioned Cambridge audio cxa80 and Peachtree nova125. I liked the Cambridge Audio cxa80. But before buying I am looking if any other interested amplifier that pair well with concept 40. Please suggest.

Also I have a option to buy from USA/UK , is there any amplifier worth getting it from USA/UK.

Hi

It all depends on your budget and how loud you will hear your sources......suggest to get an amp which can deliver at least 70 watts RMS at 8 ohms load......100 watts at 8 ohms never did hurt anyone....at least you will drive the speakers conservatively.....

Getting something from US would attract weight, customs and no warranty....so be mindful about this....

with the festive season around the corner. you may just get a good deal....check for the best rate etc and close it.

The concept 40's are smooth sounding speakers, which when paired with smooth sounding marantz gear will miss the bite required.

The concept 40's match excellently well with naim and exposure Amps, that have bite and prat. There is a exposure 2010s2 in the sale section of this forum. You can safely give it a try. I think you will like it . But in the unfortunate situation that you don't like it, you can sell it on without incurring too much of a loss. Just my 2 cents

Thanks https://www.hifivision.com/members/efernand1.4
The concept 40's are smooth sounding speakers, which when paired with smooth sounding marantz gear will miss the bite required.

The concept 40's match excellently well with naim and exposure Amps, that have bite and prat. There is a exposure 2010s2 in the sale section of this forum. You can safely give it a try. I think you will like it . But in the unfortunate situation that you don't like it, you can sell it on without incurring too much of a loss. Just my 2 cents
Thanks Newlash09, I was thinking the same and spoke to the seller also. But I was not sure how concept 40 will pair with exposure hence hold the purchase. I think now I can give a try.

lols, gave him the exact suggestion as well..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back