Interconnects required

chander

Hi,

Can anyone suggest the following - budget around 10K each cable (extreme upper limit) and where to buy them from.

1 - A 75 Ohms digital coaxial cable with RCA connector (do not have BNC on my devices).
2 - An Optical IC with good reputation.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Last edited:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest the following - budget around 10K each cable and where to buy them from.

1 - A 75 Ohms digital coaxial cable with RCA connector (do not have BNC on my devices).

Thanks a ton in advance.
I am in same boat too, i was rooting for audioquest cables available at theaudio.co/collections/vendors?q=AudioQuest.
Have u checked these?
Unless u have thought of diyed route?

Last edited:
An Optical IC with good reputation.
When you say optical IC do you mean an analogue cable? Are there Optical analogues?

If you meant optical digital, then Lifatec SilFlex glass optical is an excellent option that should fit into your budget. I’ve been quite happy with it the last two years. Hardly any glare, it outperforms my Nordost Silver Shadow digital I bought it pre-owned from a FM, hence not aware of any Indian dealers. But might be available on eBay UK.

Hi,

Can anyone suggest the following - budget around 10K each cable (extreme upper limit) and where to buy them from.

Thanks a ton in advance.

sasta aur tikau

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back