Introduction - New to the forum

Arya23

Hello, I'm a passionate sound systems enthusiast with a lifelong appreciation for quality audio.
Raised on iconic brands like Pioneer and Technics, I've spent the past 15 years immersed and anchored by my trusty Yamaha AX 397 natural sound stereo amplifier. My setup features a blend of Bose Bookshelf 301 (A) and Yamaha floor-standing 6397 (B) speakers, offering a rich audio experience. With host of connections like WiFi, Bluetooth, CD player, iPod, and Smart TV, my audio haven caters to both nostalgia and modern convenience. Excited to share and connect with fellow audio enthusiasts!"

Hello, I'm a passionate sound systems enthusiast with a lifelong appreciation for quality audio.
Raised on iconic brands like Pioneer and Technics, I've spent the past 15 years immersed and anchored by my trusty Yamaha AX 397 natural sound stereo amplifier. My setup features a blend of Bose Bookshelf 301 (A) and Yamaha floor-standing 6397 (B) speakers, offering a rich audio experience. With host of connections like WiFi, Bluetooth, CD player, iPod, and Smart TV, my audio haven caters to both nostalgia and modern convenience. Excited to share and connect with fellow audio enthusiasts!"

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back