Introduction

Dhananjay Rau

Hello! My name is Dhananjay Rau. I am a pensioner. I am happy to join this group.

I have a large collection of vinyl LPs and EPs that I, unfortunately, cannot play anymore. I imported my system (UHER Report reel tape, DUAL turntable, high-end receiver-amplifier, etc., etc. in 1980 when I came back from Germany. Over the years all the units have been "retired", as maintenance was no longer possible due to the unavailability of spares. However, I still have my turntable. This needs repair as the main bearing has started squeaking.

Hope to make new qauaintances

Hello! My name is Dhananjay Rau. I am a pensioner. I am happy to join this group.

I have a large collection of vinyl LPs and EPs that I, unfortunately, cannot play anymore. I imported my system (UHER Report reel tape, DUAL turntable, high-end receiver-amplifier, etc., etc. in 1980 when I came back from Germany. Over the years all the units have been "retired", as maintenance was no longer possible due to the unavailability of spares. However, I still have my turntable. This needs repair as the main bearing has started squeaking.

Hope to make new qauaintances

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back