Introduction

blueturtle

Hello Everyone,

It gives me a genuine sense of pride on being a new member of this honourable forum. I have gained a lot from the guidance and wisdom from this forum and bought a few AV units primarily based on this forum's recommendations.

I am confident an active membership will help keep my AV knowlege wisely enhanced and rightly updated - amen.

Been a musician from age 9 but left the active music scene after taking this job in KSA 15 years ago. Had the previlege of owning some famous AV brands (HK, JBL, Infinity, Onkyo, NAD, ARCAM, Naim etc.). Present possessions include iPod classic 160GB, iPhone 3G 16GB, Arcam Solo Music, Arcam rDock, NAD C352, Naim Nait XS, Infinity Primus 150 with Infinity Sub here with me. At home we have Onkyo, Pioneer 25 CD changer, Sony DVD player with Jamo Towers as main speakers in a 7.1 surround set up.

Time permitting, hope to remain an active member.

taking this job in KSA 15 years ago. ,
Had the previlege of owning some famous AV brands (HK, JBL, Infinity, Onkyo, NAD, ARCAM, Naim etc.)

hi blueturtle - welcome here!

i am in awe - you had controlling stakes in these companies? Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must be the place to make that kind of money!

congratulations!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back