Introductions

Mikemaxcel

Greetings from Milano?Italy to all the forum members here.
I have been in this audio passion for years and just love to listen to various format(LP, tapes,CD, Dat etc) of recorded music.
And slowly I also acquainted in DIY audio both tubes and transistors.
Hoping to learn and share the joys of this passion within this forum.

My Audio equipment:
Turntable:SRM Arezzo and LP12
Amplifier:Nakamichi 610/620/Carver TFM-25
Loudspeakers:ATC SCM20SL Pro
CD:Sony CDP-557ESD
Deck:Nak 700ZXL,CR7A etc

Hi, I am Raghu. I'm from Bangalore. Have always been into music but got interested in Hi-Fi only recently. Started looking around the web to get started and am amazed at the amount of choice available, brands I'd never heard of (Bose was "The" best music system on the planet until about a month ago for me). HiFiVision has been a great help. Am getting to know what kind of stuff people are using, recommending, what's available around and even where to get it. So, thanks, all you guys.

Looking forward to being on the forum now.

Hi all, I have just moved to Mumbai and saw this forum. My turntable that is a Audio Mecca Jadis J4 with a Audio Mecca Jadis vertical tracking arm SL5 has got knocked about in the shipment, I was wondering if I can get anyone in Mumbai to look at it and align it back. Thanks

Hi I am Saurabh from New Delhi India. I am not an expert of Audio Video systems or gadgetry but am always on a look out for improving my entertainment experience and that for me comes through home video and audio entertainment. So, I am here to share whatever little knowledge I possess of this subject and perhaps more importantly to learn more about it and eventually be a part of this wonderful community.

Hi I am Ujjwal, putting up in Bangalore for the past 4 years in the software industry. My connection with Audio HiFi is very old. I build my own Transistorized Amp, Parametric EQ and Speakers while I was back in Class 8th - right from PCBs to construction. After long run of entrance exams, higher education, job, and putting Audiophile class audio in car, Monitor Head gear at office, I am turning to put a Audiophile Audio at home.

Apart from Electronics, Audio, I am also an avid Aeromodeler, Photographer, Traveler, Adventure sport and aspiring to be a HAM.

Hope to learn the ropes fast and soon start contributing to the forum
Cheers!

Hi all, I have just moved to Mumbai and saw this forum. My turntable that is a Audio Mecca Jadis J4 with a Audio Mecca Jadis vertical tracking arm SL5 has got knocked about in the shipment, I was wondering if I can get anyone in Mumbai to look at it and align it back. Thanks

post it in turntable thread . there are many knowledgeable guys in terms of TT's .. they will help you out...

folks welcome to the forum... have a good stay ...

Hello All...Umesh from Chennai. Just joined yesterday. Been an audio enthusiast for more than 20 years. Interested in anything related to Nakamichi tape decks..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back