Inverter Problem

hello.bye

I have a strange problem with my Sukam Proton Home UPS 800 inverter. It was working fine for 6 years now and I got the battery replaced twice after every 3 years. Recently I got the same inverter moved from one location in the house to another and since then I see under mentioned issue.

1. There is a fuse in the inverter. In the past when I use to take that fuse out the power from inverter will stop and I will have no power but now even though I remove the fuse the power remains ON. I feel that the fuse functionally is not working anymore. I got it checked from a local electrician but he is not sure what the issue is. Any idea what is causing this?

2. When the electricity is out and I am running on inverter it use to turn off automatically when the power from the battery is empty in the past but since the movement when the power in the battery is OUT the inverter will start making noise of THAK THAK continuously and I have to power off the appliances to stop that noise. Any idea what could be the problem?

Please help

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back