Is any one using dali fazon micro vokal?

Love4sound

The micro fazon satellite and the vokal both comes with wall mounts. Checked YouTube and google no clear details or unboxing video. I would like to know if the mounts provided can be used for concrete ceiling mounts.

I'm using the Dali mikro fazon as surrounds. Wall mounts got from AliExpress.
Ok could you please share the link to the mounts? How is the performance? And the mounts that come along with the speakers are they good? I would like to know if they can be mounted on a concrete ceiling. In the rear do they have a key hole slot?

Last edited:
They come with their own brackets with which they can be installed on a concrete ceiling. But they will be non-tiltable and will be facing the floor.

And just to add on their sound quality : They are stellar in performance (and costly)

And just to add on their sound quality : They are stellar in performance (and costly)
The Fazon satellite is only expensive. The fazon micro vokal is available for 13k so a pair will cost 26. But Both fazon satellite and vokal use the same tweeter and driver. If it can be mounted in the ceiling i am considering going for the fazon vokal

Also have a look at the Focal Sib Evo .. cheaper than the Dali , but equally (or even better) sounding

Also have a look at the Focal Sib Evo .. cheaper than the Dali , but equally (or even better) sounding
Ok are they availabe as a pair? It just i am looking at speakers that will timber match my current set up.

Oh..just noticed that the rest of your setup is Dali.. Go for the Fazon then .. they are great

Oh..just noticed that the rest of your setup is Dali.. Go for the Fazon then .. they are great
For atmos I got the svs elevations from us for 23k. Here it’s 50k mrp and also dealers are not providing the ceiling mounts :(

The Fazon satellite is only expensive. The fazon micro vokal is available for 13k so a pair will cost 26. But Both fazon satellite and vokal use the same tweeter and driver. If it can be mounted in the ceiling i am considering going for the fazon vokal

There maybe a difference in the crossover they use though..just check ..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back