Is Awesome! Mindblowing! It Rocks! a valid comment?

ajay124

A quick glance at the comments section of any popular film site brings up gems like 'ABCD' is 'awesome',mind blowing' 'it rocks'.Nothing more.What is perceptive or enlightening about such a comment that the poster took the trouble of typing it and hitting submit?How can one take these comments seriously?The same adjectives being used again and again and again to describe whatever blockbuster maybe running in the multiplexes at the moment.Merely a case of mass hysteria and dumbing down?The very cinema which is being hailed as 'awesome' is responsible for the lack of vocabulary,ideas,imagination and intellect of the audience which is lapping up this 'kindergarten' cinema.

These comments are also a sign of "I was there too" rather than any significant contribution. Some people just do it to maintain visibility, or increase post count in forums.
Otherwise, like you said, that is all there is to absorb from the said movie! Nothing more.

These comments are also a sign of "I was there too" rather than any significant contribution. Some people just do it to maintain visibility, or increase post count in forums.
Otherwise, like you said, that is all there is to absorb from the said movie! Nothing more.

but,but,but -

ajay124 and iaudio -

are you aware that Rajnikanth can CATCH A FLYING BULLET? ( i think he displayed this ability with a round fired out of an Enfield .303 repeater rifle - not sure if he can do the same with high velocity rounds fired with sniper rifles-
PGM Hecate II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Last edited:
but,but,but -

ajay124 and iaudio -

are you aware that Rajnikanth can CATCH A FLYING BULLET? ( i think he displayed this ability with a round fired out of an Enfield .303 repeater rifle - not sure if he can do the same with high velocity rounds fired with sniper rifles-
PGM Hecate II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
I am not a Rajnikanth fan.But I like some of the the Rajnikanth jokes.Since Robot, RJ's are back in action!I am sure a lot of people on the forum would have their own 'collection'.
A few I had not heard before:)
The Bermuda was a square until Rajnikanth kicked one end off and made it a triangle.
Rajinikanth's email id is [email protected]
The search for WMD'S would end in Chennai
Rajnikanth can make a PC work better than a Mac
Secret of the Apple logo ... It was Rajnikanth who took a bite

Last edited:
A few more:

• Rajinikanth once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are today called giraffes.
  • Rajinikanth once ordered a plate of idli in McDonald's, and got it.
  • Rajinikanth leaves messages before the beep.
  • Rajinikant is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
  • Rajinikant doesn't wear a watch. He decides what time it is.

Cheers

Original effort at audiophile RJ's:)
Rajnikanth got his x-ray done in blue-ray HD
Rajnikanth can make a tweeter sound like a woofer
Rajnikanth can 'hear' the 0-20 Hz frequency...and the 20-50kHz
Rajnikanth can make a sonata sound like a symphony
Rajnikanth punched his Solid State.It became a Tube Amp.
Rajnikanth glared at his LowFi.It became HiFi

Reposting!
Feels it's more valid on this thread.
Can we have smaller signatures and normal b/w font's please?Loud signatures and font's can spoil the look of a web page.Ditto toooooo many smileys and bold highlightings in one post.Proof reading and correcting errors,before hitting submit,would make the post more impressive.
Personally when I visit any site my respect for that site is influenced by:
the information available on that site
the seriousness and quality of knowledge and research
the neatness and lack of clutter
the lack of copy/paste comments
the quality of prose,spellings and grammer
the 'space' and 'respect' given to every poster to post freely
the encouragement provided to minority viewpoints
the humour and light banter
the sensible moderation exercised against over the top comments

A girl once lost her virginity and went crying to Rajnikant........... He got it back for her!!!

Just curious as to who is stronger... Sunny Deol or Rajnikanth?

We have all heard of Rajnikanth's great feats but Sunny Deol deserves mention because the new Bollywood TITANIC (starring Sunny Deol!! who else?) has a happy ending. Sunny putar saves the sinking ship by dragging it all the way to the shore.

Rajnikanth does fuzzy logic and AI programming...he can impart emotions to robot .. upload his firmware and you will think you wife as kate winslet even though she may be a version of "Yoda".

After all he is an inspiration to old papas in 50s that 'it is never too late' film industry is for all

Rajnikanth does fuzzy logic and AI programming...he can impart emotions to robot .. upload his firmware and you will think you wife as kate winslet even though she may be a version of "Yoda".

After all he is an inspiration to old papas in 50s that 'it is never too late' film industry is for all

if we upload the firmware - will everything become very firm?:lol:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back