is beats audio is good

kavin

should i buy a beats audio headphone ....... and my friend has a beats audio studio headphone "studio" it is the name of the headphone or should i buy beats audio solo hd headphone "solo hd" is the name of the headphone

my range is 40k plz help

not too sure about this particular model, but generally the beats gear are just mediocre products with a heavy dose of branding. The only reason one might buy it is for the brand an the image, not for the sound. Do your research for headphones in that price range :)

should i buy a beats audio headphone ....... and my friend has a beats audio studio headphone "studio" it is the name of the headphone or should i buy beats audio solo hd headphone "solo hd" is the name of the headphone

my range is 40k plz help

Beats Headphones are more of lifestyle products rather than value for money or sound quality products. Nothing wrong with the product as such, but i presume you are on the lookout for quality of sound ??

If yes, 40K budget can get you ample options in the market.
some brands I listen to and would look at if i had 40 k

Sennheiser HD558, HD650, HD 600
BeyerDynamics DT770 , DT990, DT880 ( you can choose the PRO edition which are 250Ohm models or some premium editions at 600 OHM but you would have to drive them using a headphone amp ) or the Tesla series - T90. There are more options like t1 but they are 1000 EUR and above which is not the budget you mentioned.

Audio Technica - ATH-AD900 / ATH-AD700
AKG ( not sure of models as of now. )

What is your source ( music, amplification ), What is your usage ( at home, on the go, work place, etc ) ? all these factors can alter the choices you have. there are plenty of options available if you look out.

I see your location set as NewYork City, you are in the best place you can be for headphones. Amazon is your friend for cheap prices but yes, you have to listen to various headphones before you pick your lot.

Last edited:

my range is 40k plz help

40k and you planning to buy beats audio ?

it will be more like a pimped up hatch.. all show no go...

for that budget .. looks for a headphone around 25-30k and spend rest 10k on amplification.

start with SENN hd-650 else look for orthodynamic HP for pure audio nirvana.

for ortho's start with yamaha/ Foxtex.. TP

else if you want to spend complete amount on HP may be lil more than your budget but go for audeze LCD series. it will once in a decade investment for supreme audio quality.

my range is 40k plz help

Wow! 40k is something to spend on a pair of head phones unless you are using it for professional reasons.

If you are looking for a professional monitor head phone then i would suggest you go for something like Sennheiser HD 800 / Shure SRH1840 / Sony MDR-7520 etc... They are pretty good at giving flat frequencies.

If you are looking for head phones for regular use, i would advice its not worth it! rest is ur wish

Wow! 40k is something to spend on a pair of head phones unless you are using it for professional reasons.

If you are looking for a professional monitor head phone then i would suggest you go for something like Sennheiser HD 800 / Shure SRH1840 / Sony MDR-7520 etc... They are pretty good at giving flat frequencies.

If you are looking for head phones for regular use, i would advice its not worth it! rest is ur wish

800 will be far outta budget and needs ample amplification.

spend 70 % on HP and 30 % on DAC+AMP combo ...

what kind of music you listen to ?
would Open Back HP be an issue ?
Noise Isolation needed ?
will it be your FIrst High End HP

last but not least.. buy anything but dont go for skull candy or dr dre and beats etc etc..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back