Is Indiaplaza reliable??

shredder

Just wanted to know about the experience of forum members who have shopped from indiaplaza.com. I am thinking of buying something from them but am having second thoughts after reading some horror stories/reviews on mouthshut.com. I understand that some negative reviews will inevitably be given by people who are never satisfied, or by some who have unrealistic expectations. But out of 503 reviews, a whopping 78% have given it a 1 star rating. The most recent reviews have mostly been negative (out of the last five reviews, four are 1 star and one is 2 star). Most of the complaints seem to be about delayed shipping, or cancellation of shipping orders due to non-availability of stock.
So I decided to take the opinion of forum members to find out whether this site is reliable.
TIA

I have dealt with them for 5 times; all of them are books. Price and service is 5 stars, they also have a very helpful call center.

People mostly put horror stories on mouthshut. Very few people put up their good experiences. I've been shopping on Indiaplaza for long and they are among the most reliable.

Bought books, table lamp, rakhis mostly small value items but service is very good. By the way they were one of the first good etailers in india went by the name of fabmall before indaiplaza took over.

I have no complaints - their service is pretty good. Their offers on books are exceptional. In their original avatar as Fabmart about 10 years ago, I bought plenty of music from them, availing great discounts.

What do you plan to buy? Search for reviews on that product or similar products. Mostly i have bought low cost items like pen drives etc... no problems with that.

Don't buy any thing above 500 from them, they are good for books. I had a very bad experience with them/their logistics finally I had to reach out to their CEO. I feel Flipkart is better than them in all aspects.

I had bought a cell phone for 11k some 5 years back. Also many books from them. I never had any issue with their service during all these transcations. The website is not so user friendly as Flipkart, but their service was never a issue for me

We look forward to having you shop with us. Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Warm Regards,
Team Indiaplaza.

Welcome to HFV.

It is really heartening to find people on the other side takng a keen intrest regarding what the custoers say.

Thanks Indiaplaza

We look forward to having you shop with us. Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Warm Regards,
Team Indiaplaza.

I have had bad experience twice and it took hell of a time to get the money refunded. After two bad experience, I have never shopped again with indiaplaza.
I still have preserved all email exchanges between me and the customer care. They make a hilarious reading.

INDIAPLAZA.COM Review, INDIAPLAZA.COM Online Shopping, Websites, Frauds, Security, Avoid Indiaplaza.in & Indiaplaza.com at all times - MouthShut.com

The above is my experience in 2008. If they have improved post 2008, I do not know

OK moment of truth, at least as far as I am concerned.
I placed an order on indiaplaza.com with much apprehension since there are a lot of negative reviews on mouthshut.com
I am glad to say that my fears were unfounded. :clapping: The item was shipped on the very next day of the order being placed. I have received the product and it was well packed and all accessories and promised freebies were included with the package.
As per my experience, I will answer the question posed in the thread:
Title of thread: Is Indiaplaza reliable??
Answer: YES:)

I bought study lamp from them, it was quick with nice packing.
Nice experience.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back