Is it possible to connect IPHONE 7S to preamplifier

mahiruha

Hello,
I found this site http://www.ammp.com and they have the music available on spotify. I am wondering is it possible to connect my iphone to preamplifier. Can anybody explain to me how it can be done.
Thanks.

If your CD player/DAC supports iPhone docking you can connect through lightning to usb cable.

Else if your DAC has inbuilt Bluetooth you can stream to it. Both these options use your DAC

If I follow the above process will it work ? Does iphone7 produce line level signal ?
Yes. It’ll work. But you’ll be using the iPhone DAC.
If you want to connect through your current DAC then you can go for a chromecast audio. It has digital out which can be connected to your DAC. From spotify app you can stream audio to chromecast via wifi.

Hello,
I am wondering is it possible to connect my iphone to preamplifier. Can anybody explain to me how it can be done.
Thanks.

You need two simple components.

1. TP-Link HA100 NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Music Receiver
2. 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA

Since you are connecting to a Preamplifier, you can max out the volume on your phone. Adjust the volume on your preamp. Moreover, you would not be limited to just your phone. Anyone with a device featuring Bluetooth can connect to the setup. This particular Bluetooth receiver has very good sound quality for casual listening.

MaSh

You need two simple components.

1. TP-Link HA100 NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Music Receiver
2. 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA

Since you are connecting to a Preamplifier, you can max out the volume on your phone. Adjust the volume on your preamp. Moreover, you would not be limited to just your phone. Anyone with a device featuring Bluetooth can connect to the setup. This particular Bluetooth receiver has very good sound quality for casual listening.

MaSh
This is a neat solution but the question is how is the audio quality streamed over bluetooth ? Is it at least same as wired connection?

This is a neat solution but the question is how is the audio quality streamed over bluetooth ? Is it at least same as wired connection?

For casual listening, you won't find a difference. That said, I am using this same device and the sound quality is actually quite good for what this device does.

MaSh

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back