Is it worth to replace Samsung LED TV panel ?

sgka

Dear ALL,

I have a Samsung 46 LED Smart (model- UN46D6000SFXZA) which was purchased in USA 2yrs back. Currently iam back to India and my TV has display problems from last month where I notice horizontal lines in my TV screen.my TV is already out of warranty and Samsung India customer service is asking for 35k for replacing my LED panel with 3 months warranty (which includes 6K for service charge since I bought this TV in USA). New Samsung LED TV without smart option is closer to 73k. Other functionalities are working fine in my TV and I really dont see any issues apart from the horizontal lines.

Help Needed:
- Have anyone repaired the led panel? Not sure if this sustain for at-least for next 2 yrs.
- since my TV is from USA and uses volts (with the help of step down) is this issue caused due to any voltage fluctuations in India ?My TV us connected to surge protector which is in turn connected to 1KVA step down transformer which is in turn connected to a double booster stabilizer.

Currently iam confused to decide on the next steps. Not sure if I can repair my TV which will have warranty for 3 months or purchase a new TV which is close to 73k with 2 yrs. warranty.

Please provide your value suggestions and if you have come across such situation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sgka

Dear Friend,

I was in a similar situation last week and in dilemma what to do?

Please read the entire thread and take your call, also do forward it to people who are experiencing the same pain as we have.

http://www.hifivision.com/television/48526-faith-no-more-samsung-led-ua40c5000.html

--
helium= HTPC Asus Xonar ST + Sansui Au-317 + Luxman M-06a + Magnepan / For sale: Polk Audio LSi9/

Dear friend, thanks for your prompt response, iam exploring other options you have provided hopefully will finalise soon. Once again thank you so much.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back