Is PS3 second hand for Rs8500 worth it?

Donivlapog

1) As a second unit TV's Bluray player?
2) PS3 games second hand is inexpensive
3) A blueray player costs that much too
4) I can reduce the workload of my PS4 playing BR movies.

Avioid - it’s very unlikely that a vintage device like PS3 will have much usable life left on the BR reader lens.
the solid state electronics will likely remain fine if maintained - but the BluRay reader and lens, not so much.

At half that price, sure. Strictly as a Blu Ray, streamer, OTT player. Nothing more.
Its got a old school spinning disc too (not ssd). You will likely spin up a blu ray disc faster with a cheap stand alone Blu ray player than a PS3.
Game titles are too old that it makes no sense playing them as the graphics are sub par by todays standards. I bought a Xbox Series S recently (after using a PS3 for 3 years). All the money I've spent on game titles for the PS3 are down the toilet.
Why do care about reducing the load on your PS4! They are designed to be used for however long you want.
Keep your coin for something else.

Ho with sony Bdp s1500 blueray player. It costs nearly 8400
I had earlier thought about buying this but then I wanted a multipurpose player and in www.gameloot.in PS3 console was available for Rs.8500 and so I thought I shall ask you guys. Now at shopatsc.com Sony center's website, i had it infact in shopping cart. I will check it out then. Thanks everyone for solving my predicament/dilemma.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back