Is PS5 worth buying if one has PS4 pro already?

If you're a serious gamer, you know it is worth upgrading.. it is just a matter of time.

If you are not, stay put with PS4 Pro + the existing TV

PS5 is a different league, next gen, its not only about having native 4k capability but its much more powerful and with much advanced controller.
if you are an active gamer than you should upgrade that is if you be able to get your hands on one as preorders were sold out within minutes and next round whenever that comes will be hard as well to secure one, I am not a very active gamer and I had a ps4 pro as well still wanted to upgrade I luckily managed to pre book 3 PS5 from different sites as I did not wanted to loose out if any of them cancel the booking which reliance digital did.

PS5 is a different league, next gen, its not only about having native 4k capability but its much more powerful and with much advanced controller.
if you are an active gamer than you should upgrade that is if you be able to get your hands on one as preorders were sold out within minutes and next round whenever that comes will be hard as well to secure one, I am not a very active gamer and I had a ps4 pro as well still wanted to upgrade I luckily managed to pre book 3 PS5 from different sites as I did not wanted to loose out if any of them cancel the booking which reliance digital did.
You booked 3 PS5, lucky you :)

Ps5 claims to support 120 FPS 4K gaming thats a game changer if it’s real. ( but domt worry if your tv only supports 60hz as its still not sure how true the claim would be, as even latest GPUs cannot run 4K 120fps games) it also supports ray tracing which is not in PS4. So it’s a step ahead from PS4. You don’t need 120hz tv to enjoy the enhancements as it’s not clear how many games would be supporting 120fps. you need a much powerful machine to render 4K 120fps which ps5 is still short. Maybe it will have performance modes in games like they have in PC Which will alllow people to run 120fps on low quality. Don’t reject ps5 just because you don’t have 120hz tv, it’s just a publicity stunt.

Mate! look it in a different perspective, you get a PS4/pro with a ps5 and not a PS5 with a ps4/pro.
and the cost difference is 10-15k.
Even if your TV is "only" 4K60, I strongly believe yours might not be outdated soon!
the only type of games that might run at 4k120 might be resogun and ori, likes..! not much of a big deal.
and you get a 4k Blu ray player along as well.

Verdict: If you are able to source a PS5, get one now.. if not get it after 2 months.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back