Issue with my BIC H100ii sub output

Strings

Hello everyone,

I am facing a strange issue with my BIC H100ii subwoofer. All of a sudden the sound output has reduced. It is able to produce some amount of bass at maximum volume but didn't stop completely. Either it should work properly or completely stop working but its neither here or there which I am unable to understand, what could have caused it. Can anyone throw some light on this issue? I don't know whom to reach out in Hyderabad.
Any kind of help will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Hello everyone,

I am facing a strange issue with my BIC H100ii subwoofer. All of a sudden the sound output has reduced. It is able to produce some amount of bass at maximum volume but didn't stop completely. Either it should work properly or completely stop working but its neither here or there which I am unable to understand, what could have caused it. Can anyone throw some light on this issue? I don't know whom to reach out in Hyderabad.
Any kind of help will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Hi,

This is a very good sub and I did own the same for 2 years before I updated to PL200 which I used for 4 years and now use a SVS SB1000.

I sold my subwoofer (H100ii) to a friend who still uses the same in a 800 sq ft area and it works like a charm.

Try the following:

• Plug the sub to another power outlet, possibly sub is getting less power.
  • Try using another subwoofer cable.
  • AVR settings are fine? Subwoofer level etc. Run setup (YPAO/Audyssey/MCAA) again if required.
  • Usual Subwoofer settings is keeping the volume levels at 50% which suffices unless you have a very large area to cover.
  • BIC America Subs are covered by 5/8 year warranty on Amp plate and parts, contact them.
  • Is there a remote chance that someone has pressed the Woofer Driver by accident? This would have caused damage and hence the issue you are facing.
The forum has a dedicated BIC America Owners thread where you can post this issue there. Possibly someone else would have faced something similar and can shed some light on what he did to resolve.

All the best!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back