JBL Authorised Service

kapvin

Hi,

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, count not find any other JBL service thread. the forum does not allow 3 letter searches. (though I now feel that JBL is a 4 letter word ;-))

Does anyone know anyone senior at JBL? whom we can escalate to,

We had purchased a JBL soundbar (3.1) last year for the guest bedroom tv, and exactly 10 months later, it failed on us. Its most likely a power supply issue, but getting JBL to respond has been problematic. I thought it would be a fairly simple issue and asked my wife to speak (she speaks to Samsung, Sony service et al and manages all non hifi electronics service). her experience has been fairly troubling, as lots of fake commitments have been given, but after a week of interaction, we are no closer to getting a solution. it went so far as person B denying the conversation my wife had with person A and calling my wife a liar.

This is so far removed from the service we get from Samsung, or Sony or even LG. so if anyone has any contact at JBL please let me know.

thanks in advance

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back