Jumping to other songs in spotify playing queue

msankadi

Hi

I have a spotify premium account. I have playlist playing and when I look at the queue all songs are greyed out I cannot jump to any song in the playing queue. I can skip track etc but can't go to the queue and select song as I play.

I forget but this seems like a very basic feature that was always available. What am I doing wrong not sure, can someone tell me what am I doing wrong. Please see the screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-08-12-51-04-18_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-08-12-51-04-18_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi

I have a spotify premium account. I have playlist playing and when I look at the queue all songs are greyed out I cannot jump to any song in the playing queue. I can skip track etc but can't go to the queue and select song as I play.

I forget but this seems like a very basic feature that was always available. What am I doing wrong not sure, can someone tell me what am I doing wrong. Please see the screenshot
Hi,
because that song is not available in the spotify anymore due to licensing issue

Hi,
because that song is not available in the spotify anymore due to licensing issue
No as you can see it is for all songs and I am able to play it directly through the playlist but not through the queue
I just tried one of the songs and it's playing for me,
Are you behind VPN , as for me, When I logged in VPN in laptop , songs are greyed out for me too.
View attachment 68595
No not behind any VPN I am using it directly. Also I am able to play all these songs directly as well as the playlist cant switch them through the queue though

Share this playlist link here , i can try it

I think I have figured it out. When I play it through spotify connect on volumio that is when the option is not there to skip to any song in queue. However when I play it directly on the device I am able to jump to any song within the queue

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back