Just a few queries regarding AVRs

frnd08

1. Is it possible to get true 5.1 channel output (like DD 5.1) via RCA cables (i mean via analog system)?

2. I find that most AVRs dont have analog(RCA) 5.1 channel output (even though very few have a 5.1 channel RCA input). Do you know of an AVR which has a 5.1 channel analog input as well as an output? (i want my avr to work simply as an amplifier, i'm not very particular about the quality of sound.)

Thanks...

1. Is it possible to get true 5.1 channel output (like DD 5.1) via RCA cables (i mean via analog system)?

Key is the format. One is digital and the other analogue. You will get multichannel music on analogue channels if your source (Out) and AVR (In) support them.

2. I find that most AVRs dont have analog(RCA) 5.1 channel output (even though very few have a 5.1 channel RCA input). Do you know of an AVR which has a 5.1 channel analog input as well as an output? (i want my avr to work simply as an amplifier, i'm not very particular about the quality of sound.)

Thanks...

Not sure I understand your Q. what do you intend to connect to it? Another AVR or a pre????

Your AVR already has an amp inside. Its also got a tuner.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back