Just joined .. Introducing myself

Shylo

Hello All

I hope I have posted my introduction in the right section this time ??

Briefly about myself
- I listen to various genres of music. Needless to say, I love good audio output
- My current system is made up of the following components --- Denon DCD 700AE (CD Player), Audiolab M-DAC, Denon PMA 1500AE (Integrated amplifier), Denon DNP 720AE (Network Player), Rega RP1 (Turntable with stock
cartridge & stylus) and a pair of KEF Q7 speakers

I grew up listening to a lot of vinyls thanks to my father, then there was a long break owed largely to the advent of cassettes first, then CD's. A couple of years back, I had a strong urge to re-discover the aural pleasures of Vinyl. That's when I picked up the Rega RP1. I won't say I am over the moon with what I hear, but, I am quite happy. That's where most of my questions will come from. More on that in subsequent posts

I must add that I experienced (and continue to) a tremendous lift in audio quality when I connected my current CD Player through my DAC to my amplifier. Excuse me, but, I cannot shed light on the improved sound quality in audiophile lingo (bright, muddy, etc) as I am a newbie to this world and am still understanding and discovering. I am sure with inputs & guidance from all the pundits out there, my understanding of the audio world will improve

Last, but not the least, I really look forward to connecting with those of you who are on this Forum and reside in Bangalore; whenever time permits

:cheers:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back