Karaoke mixer connection to AV receiver or Home Audio

shenoykrs

Hi everyone. Could anyone help me in clearing this right? I have purchased Ultraprolink Sing Along Mixer, which I am planning to use as a karaoke mixer and would like to connect it to Pioneer VSX-930-K AV receiver or a Panasonic SC-HT30GW-K 80 W Bluetooth Home Audio Speaker. I am not able to connect the mixer to either of them. Could you please help in this regard? I want to know which cable should I use to connect them. I am a bit too illiterate in this regard.
Thanks and regards,

The Amazon link for the mixer shows it is Bluetooth enabled and so is the Panasonic. Just pair the two and it should be working

Alternatively buy, what's called an aux cable from any local electronics or mobile shop, of a length long enough to connect the two and that to will work. This would be the easiest.

Same goes with the Pioneer, use Bluetooth or a stereo ep to 2 RCA

The Amazon link for the mixer shows it is Bluetooth enabled and so is the Panasonic. Just pair the two and it should be working

Alternatively buy, what's called an aux cable from any local electronics or mobile shop, of a length long enough to connect the two and that to will work. This would be the easiest.

Thank you sdk

I am also looking to buy a good karaoke system can you post a review
Also advise if there is any place we can buy only tracks as I bought karaoke mic many years back but lost the memory card

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back