Kef Uni-Q 550 Driver busted replacement needed cany anyone help please SP1587.2

Glove159

One of my Kef speakers somehome has become completely knackered, I have absolutely no idea how it's happened but the aluminium has split all the way around like a can opener.
So I need a replacement I'm having no luck so far. Has anyone got one they want to seel or can advise were to go, nothing currently on ebay.

One of my Kef speakers somehome has become completely knackered, I have absolutely no idea how it's happened but the aluminium has split all the way around like a can opener.
So I need a replacement I'm having no luck so far. Has anyone got one they want to seel or can advise were to go, nothing currently on ebay.
Where are you from? Profx are authorised sellers and service. You can reach out to them for a replacement.

MaSh

From what is seen in other threads, profx will quote high. FM will be better off buying a new pair of speakers if the cost is not covered under warranty.

Could this be an issue with the intent of the design to achieve the desired sound signature? I mean the materials selected allow to achieve the signature goals but are not able to withstand either sustained load or ageing or environment factors such as humidity?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back