Kenwood KT592S

jayants

Hello!

I am looking for some inputs here if possible.

I have a Yamaha Receiver which I hardly use as the only time I use is when I wish to listen to FM. It has taken a lot of space which I wish to shift it to my video setup room.And so I need to buy a dedicated Tuner.

Got information of a 2nd hand Tuner - Kenwood KT592S in good condition.Any suggestion whether its worth a buy?

You can do one thing- have a audition of the tuner. Check the tunning at different frequencies. Make sure the Stereo option is working well. Spend at least half an hour- if it is playing well, you can go for it. Moreover the amount you are paying is justifying its worth.

You can do one thing- have a audition of the tuner. Check the tunning at different frequencies. Make sure the Stereo option is working well. Spend at least half an hour- if it is playing well, you can go for it. Moreover the amount you are paying is justifying its worth.

Thanks. Will check things.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back