Kindly bestow your mercy on me

MaheshAggarwal

My name is Mahesh Aggarwal
I am from Noida
I am new to this forum, it was recommended to me by many friends. I started my journey into setting up a good music listening setup since a few months. I have the following after collecting them from various people.

Cambridge cxn V2 , indiq saptak platinum power amp and diamond anchal speakers , nad integrated power amplifier which I use as pre.
I have a turntable from pioneer PLL 1551 XL.

I am looking to buy a good cassette player and a cd player , phono stage , Bluetooth receiver.

I have approx 300 lps , 200 CDs , 250 cassettes.

I hope to get good advice from experienced members of this forum.

I know a few people like Bhubaneswar Singh ji from Delhi , Amit Jain ji from Indiq , Bakshi ji from Lyrita, Purshottam ji Jaipur, Srinivasan ji from Coimbatore, Kannanji Chennai , Tarique ji Noida

I hope to make many more friends.

Thanks
Mahesh Aggarwal

While I can't help you on the players regarding cassette and CD and the phono stage - try the Auris Blume HD for BT, it is a great product at a good price.

You can use your CXN V2 as a preamp and remove the NAD from the chain if you wish. Cxn offers Chromecast and airplay and BT can be enabled by buying an additional BT adapter. Can't comment on tape decks but for the price Marantz CD6007 CDP comes to mind.
Many options for phono stages like Rega, Project and Cambridge Audio, but then you will need the NAD as preamp to connect the phono stage.

While I can't help you on the players regarding cassette and CD and the phono stage - try the Auris Blume HD for BT, it is a great product at a good price.
Dear sir, thank you for your kind suggestion and offer to help , yes please , i am looking forward for your valuable advice on cassette player and cd player

You can use your CXN V2 as a preamp and remove the NAD from the chain if you wish. Cxn offers Chromecast and airplay and BT can be enabled by buying an additional BT adapter. Can't comment on tape decks but for the price Marantz CD6007 CDP comes to mind.
Many options for phono stages like Rega, Project and Cambridge Audio, but then you will need the NAD as preamp to connect the phono stage.
Dear sir , initially i had connected just the cxn V2 , but it wasn't sufficient, mids we suppressed and everything sounded dull. I think marantz cd6007 is good

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back