Kindly Suggest -AVR + Speakers- Budget 2 Lac app.

ManuJuneja

Greetings Everyone..

came across this site after running searches for Product and Consumer reviews for Home Theatre Setups..

I am looking to set up a dedicated HT room and after taking a few demos of JBL's and DALI's and BnW's etc i think i have gotten a bit confused or maybe i dont have the ears to discern the differences.

So i have a room size of about 11' X 20' which i want to convert to my HT room but i am also a music lover (classic rock) and would also like to rig up a mixer and plug in my guitars sometimes.

so i need speakers that can pull of the above requirements. just to make things simple i was thinking of picking up this package of JBL ( JBL ESCAPE ONE ) which costs about 2 Lac after discounts but i am sure there could be better options. I lov ethe BnW's but they shoot way above the budget.

Also for the projector i am confused between Panasonic PT- AE7000 vs. Epson Home Cinema 5010...

any suggestions will be most welcome..

Thanks Everyone...

Peace, Love, Happiness..
Manu

is surround sound a big requirement for you? if its more music that you listen to and love then youre not going to get the sound quality that you can from a pure stereo set up at the same price point.

^+1.......your case is a high end stereo..you can try yamaha avr and sonodyne profeesional(not for home theter...way above it)..speakers...

yamahas are made for the purpose you are mentioning

at +2000 usd budget try infocus IN 82........mamazing pic.try anibaps thraed at blu ray .com..for his blog and screenshots

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back