Klipsch home theatre advice please

Skasera

Hello
I am trying to setup my 16 x 16 feet theatre room. I have been auditioning speakers for a long time and I'm trying to see if the following setup is a good option. I have a budget of around $2500 for a 5.1.2

The speakers I'm considering are -
Klipsch RP 250F Towers as front two
Klipsch R 25C for centre
Klipsch RP 250S as two surrounds
Klipsch SPL 120 SW woofer
Onkyo TX-SR676
Let me know what you guys think.
My usage will be 50% movies
25% playstation
25% music

I have a budget of around $2500 for a 5.1.2

I am trying to setup my 16 x 16 feet theatre room.

I suppose your budget must be around 2 Lacs INR.. With that budget, and a capable room size, you can aim for atleaset 5.2.4 set-up if not 7.2.4 set-up..

Klipsch speakers are crazy expensive in India.. If you wish to complete a 5.2.4 set-up, you may need to reconsider brands..

I suppose your budget must be around 2 Lacs INR.. With that budget, and a capable room size, you can aim for atleaset 5.2.4 set-up if not 7.2.4 set-up..

Klipsch speakers are crazy expensive in India.. If you wish to complete a 5.2.4 set-up, you may need to reconsider brands..

So I'm flying down to USA and will have a bit of luggage to get them with me and a few others

So I'm flying down to USA and will have a bit of luggage to get them with me and a few others

Ok.. If you can manage to get it from US then fine.. Better prices there..

For a US $2,500 budget, i would suggest a better AVR.. Denon x 4400 (or) Marantz SR 6012 as it is 9.2 capable out of the box and 11.2 capable.. So a full 7.1.4 set-up is possible..

If you can reconsider Book shelf speakers in place of floorstanders, you can accommodate higher end AVR in your budget.. Choice is yours..

Do not forget custom bro, with the size of box i dont think you will get away with custom, so consider adding custom and extra luggage weight charge.

Ok.. If you can manage to get it from US then fine.. Better prices there..

For a US $2,500 budget, i would suggest a better AVR.. Denon x 4400 (or) Marantz SR 6012 as it is 9.2 capable out of the box and 11.2 capable.. So a full 7.1.4 set-up is possible..

If you can reconsider Book shelf speakers in place of floorstanders, you can accommodate higher end AVR in your budget.. Choice is yours..

I have two kef q300. Which speakers would you suggest?

KEF Q 300 are good speakers ,start building the HT with that ...Klipsch are good for movies ..but for music ,it may be not be that good,also it has been priced like hell here in India. Have an audition and decide it.

Get new q350 and similar center and keep old q300 for surround, q350 have very good reviews.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back