Krell amplifier recapping

krell

Hi all,I have decided to complete recapping and service of my krell KSA100S power amplifier,can anyone suggest a proper and skilled technician to do the job properly? Location preferably in Chennai.
Thanks

Do Make a visit to Max Home Theatres,Alandur if you are living in Chennai . Sorry if you didn't interest in service centre/Dealer or you have know them already.
Just a thought sir.!

Thanks for replying,do they do service of old amplifiers? I am happy to go anywhere if they are capable to do professional level recapping and trouble shooting.
Thanks

Make a call. PMed their number.
When I went to buy audio stuff, I have seen several brand (old Yamaha, B&W )amps in there for sevice. It was some years ago(2016). They told me that the centre is in nearly 15 years of active service.
Don't know what about now.

Last edited:
Check out Power Electronics. Meet John sir directly and convey what exactly you want to do with the amp. He will be sitting in Torvin office 1st floor.
+1 for Power Electronics.
For amps like Krell Dr.Thangachan does the work himself. Very professional.

Hi all,I have decided to complete recapping and service of my krell KSA100S power amplifier,can anyone suggest a proper and skilled technician to do the job properly? Location preferably in Chennai.
Thanks
I can refer a brilliant young technician in Bombay if you will.

Thanks
In Blore Hi tech does it I feel

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back