Lazy men on the forum?

i am surely veracity for to tell, te= forum should be like too many posts and for sure no time to read in the one full day of 24 hours, or maybe one full day should having like 43 hours, so much the better, but why lazy all the forum members not telling or saying nothimh for 3 hours?

U tel what is to tel for is all the forum members! You are the mans of the hours! :)

ok iaudio from 6pm to 8pm today all sleeping and forum is full of deadful bodies?

three thoosands sparks - i have done this message ready ready by 8.40 pm IST and also hitted the button very full same time, but timing on top gives 6:26 PM, so i can ask HOW?

Last edited:
i tell last post 6.07 pm by moktan and moon full bloom 8.55 pm anyonenot alive?

as bhoomiputra and all by buddha - i post this post at 8.55 pm but on top left seeing i sight "today 6:25 pm" , so to MOST HIGH i tell how i lost 2.5 hours?

einstein can tell of some because of time losted and gone ,simply

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

Last edited:
three thoosands sparks - i have done this message ready ready by 8.40 pm IST and also hitted the button very full same time, but timing on top gives 6:26 PM, so i can ask HOW?
Well my friend, time is relative. Faster you travel (type/post) slower it gets, so when you hit the post button at 8-40 IST its actually 6.26 pm. As einstein has proved.
einstein-oct-13-2010-200.jpg

See Pic, he no sleep either :D
regards

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back