Leather goods sale inChennai

GeorgeO

Folks

A friend who runs a successful leather products manufacturing company in Chennai is having a sale of high quality leather bags, wallets and accessories at wholesale prices- anyone interested worth checking it out.

His company mfrs and exports to well known European and US brands and I have been buying stuff for myself and as gifts from him for many years.

Leatherhunte Private Ltd
44D GST Road, Guindy,Chennai 600032.

Cheers

Bought a few bags and purses from Leather Hunte over the weekend. Quality is very good and the selection as well. They also have a warehouse sort of place and have a card reader so no need to carry cash on you.

Decent prices and happy so far.

I have bought wallets, travel wallets(big enough to store pp, credit cards, tickets and $$), and both ladies bags and assorted travel/gym bags recently to take as presents to the US. Excellent quality and prices.

Hi Murali,

Just went to the site. My microsoft security essentials reported trojan virus and cleaned my computer. You may want to check your version,

Gopi

oh I opened it. What now?

That usually screws up the sound of planar speakers...be careful...

:eek:hyeah:

sorry bro! couldn't resist...hope you closed the browser immediately. Run an antivirus check on your machine. If you don't have one installed, there are a few online scanners available that you can use.

Avast shows the trojan. Most likely an iframe virus coming from the adverts (?) if the website has them rather than the website itself.

Nothing is happen when i open. No trojan detected . anyways i open the same on my office lappy:clapping:

I use McFee, opened site on chrome. No warning, nothing.

Has your anti-virus been updated since Jan 1 1970? McFee sounds like a Chinese rip-off of McAfee. The Indian rip-off would be McAFree ... :rolleyes:

--G0bble

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back