LG LED LW5700 software problem

[email protected]

Hi,
I have LG 42inch LW5700. I have connected it to a 1Mbps broad band wired connection. I updated TV's software from version V04.04.03 to V.05.00.05. After updating, all the apps are disabled including the browser app because of which i am unable to log into the network connection. when i click the apps, TV displays a message as "coming soon". I registered a complaint with LG customer support and got call from technicians, even they dont know how to solve this problem, instead they told me reset the TV to factory settings, even after which the problem was not solved. Also, the technicians are so ir-responsible and lazy to come over and check the problem. My TV is not under warranty, i am ready to pay the service charge of Rs.1000/- also, still they did not respond.:sad:. Please someone help me to solve this problem. I am not able to revert the software version to previous where everything worked fine.....:sad: Thanks....Sheik Abdullah

Can you double check if the "Country" setting is set to India ? Also try changing the "Country" setting to US, UK and see if it enables the apps.

Thank you for replaying Narasimhan. I tried all the possibilities, the apps were not enabled. The local service people are not aware of to fix it. Dont know what to do....how will make my post visible to all...please suggest me. Thanks....take care...:)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back