LG's 2012 Borderless Nano & plasma TVs

thetas

LGs full 2012 TV line-up will be unveiled at CES 2012 in Las Vegas this January but yesterday model names and photos of these gorgeous-looking TVs leaked to FlatpanelsHD.

LG plans to call their two new high-end Cinema 3D LED models LM9600 and LM8600 and their new high-end plasma-TV PM9700.

For more information and pics:
LG's 2012 Borderless Nano & plasma TVs - FlatpanelsHD

Again LG following Samsung and going for vanity over long term reliability and PQ. The Samsung 2011 "bezel free" TVs have shown what adverse affects such a design can have on the panel. I am not trying to bash LG or whatever. The TV does look stunning but I don't think looks is the most important criteria when buying a TV..

without a bezel will it not cause damage to the panel when shifting the TV from one place to another?

amazing....when can we expect them to be launched in India...by March???? what will happen to LW5600,LW4500,LW6500 3d models which are already being sold at 80+k......in the next 3 months their prices may come down by 10k MAX...dont know how the new models will fit in..the current lineup...

2012 models....Not even in near future......the new year models will be launched around MAY in India.....Pana 2011 models were delivered in September if I am not wrong...Samsung in May..LG followed in Jul/Aug.......

And most likely that bezeless model won't make it to India. As this year the flagship LW980 Passive LED flagship has not been launched in India. Only LM8600 could be expected by July.

heh, stared to post stuff not related to the thread and brung in sony fanboismn again have we :lol:

Bezel free is the future and even fony knows that, well what can we say , samsung and LG don't even have the basic knowledge of designing television which might be one particular know all member's greatest expertise, i hope he will start to design televisions and save Samsung and LG from filing bankruptcy in the near future :D

Last edited:
heh, stared to post stuff not related to the thread and brung in sony fanboismn again have we :lol:

Bezel free is the future and even fony knows that, well what can we say , samsung and LG don't even have the basic knowledge of designing television which might be one particular know all member's greatest expertise, i hope he will start to design televisions and save Samsung and LG from filing bankruptcy in the near future :D

Really ? I mentioned Sony only twice in this thread and both times as examples only.
I think you should have rather posted a comment on a member here saying that LG is the only manufacturer to offer Full LED models and all other brands have EDGE LED.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back