Looking for 55 inch Television

Venkata

Looking for 55 inch Television with the budget around 80k. Please suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you consider Samsung Frame 2020...?

What's in your mind....you want to do a market survey..?

Did you consider Samsung Frame 2020...?

What's in your mind....you want to do a market survey..?
I am planning to buy new tv after 12 years. There are so many options that confusing me. I am looking for good tv with better picture quality, sound system and after sales support.

Then I believe it's better to stick to basics and not to get caught by any fancy technologies. Last year models Samsung's Q60, Frame 2020, Sony's X80H, X75H fall into your budget. Avoid LG as you wouldn't get any better PQ than Sony/Samsung. May be you have to bargain for discount on asking price.
There is a hell and heaven difference between a 12 years old TVs and 2020 models. PQ wise Frame>X80H>Q60T>X75H is the right order. There are separate threads available here with different Sony and Samsung TV user reviews, that can give you some idea.

Then I believe it's better to stick to basics and not to get caught by any fancy technologies. Last year models Samsung's Q60, Frame 2020, Sony's X80H, X75H fall into your budget. Avoid LG as you wouldn't get any better PQ than Sony/Samsung. May be you have to bargain for discount on asking price.
There is a hell and heaven difference between a 12 years old TVs and 2020 models. PQ wise Frame>X80H>Q60T>X75H is the right order. There are separate threads available here with different Sony and Samsung TV user reviews, that can give you some idea.
Thanks a lot

Try Samsung 5 series and you can get 4K also
but isnt sony pic better thn samsung in the comprable range.i am saying coz i have looked at sony and samsung,not qled material, playing side by side and have felt sony having better crispiness or that liveliness which samsung is missing.
it changes with qled but i dont know if still ita better than sony pic.

If you can stretch upto 1.2 lacs then go for Mi Q1 75". Bigger the TV better the experience - you get more immersive experience while watching content.

Thank you all .. finally I bought Samsung frames 2021 .. it is installed today
Sorry - didn't notice this post before replying. Congrats on your purchase - that is a decent TV from Samsung.

Congrats for the new family member. I am pretty sure, it is going to be a good companion. Enjoy watching contents. Happy journey.

I bought directly from Samsung showroom. They had better price compare to online purchase. EMI purchase gave me additional Rs.7500 and final price was 85k. Picture quality and sound quality is excellent. Satisfied with my purchase.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back