Looking for a Authorized Service / Repair Center for Boston Acoustics in BANGALORE

nickneon

I am looking for a Service / Repair Center for Boston Acoustics in BANGALORE.

I had recently brought the Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1 home theater system earlier this year.

Its Brand New System, Everything was working fine, but then, the subwoofer suddenly stopped working a few days ago. It powers on as I can see the green / red light but there is no sound.

I am now looking for a service center in Bangalore. The only Authorized Boston Service Center I could locate in India is in Mumbai and they want me to ship the unit to Mumbai for repair.

Please Advice.

Re: Looking for a Authorized Service / Repair Center for Boston Acoustics in BANGALOR

Hello Nick,

I know it's almost a year now that you have mentioned this in HFV. I'm just curious to know if you have serviced the speakers. If yes, from where?

Regards,
Prakash

Re: Looking for a Authorized Service / Repair Center for Boston Acoustics in BANGALOR

Hey Ayush, thanks for replying. I'm unable to find their website, guess they dont have one :mad: do you have any prior experience of getting BA equipments getting serviced from here or know of anyone who had serviced from here? If yes, how is their service quality?

They are service center for ARN :- welcome to arnsystems bangalore. You can call ARN and they will give you their number. I did servicing from them, was good, got done within few days. Mine was under warranty, so they didn't charge anything. They provide pick up and drop too for some charge.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back