Looking for a dealer in Bangalore to buy LCD Tv

ravz77

Hi,

Please provide me pointers for good dealer in Bangalore to buy LCD Tv. Will be going for LG/Samsung/Panasonic models.

I checked out Girias and ezone but the prices quoted by them are way higher than the ones in letsbuy.

TIA :)

Hi,

Please provide me pointers for good dealer in Bangalore to buy LCD Tv. Will be going for LG/Samsung/Panasonic models.

I checked out Girias and ezone but the prices quoted by them are way higher than the ones in letsbuy.

TIA :)
Let me know what you are looking for. Can get you best deals from a known reputed dealer. If you are looking for Samsung LCD, you could contact me directly and I will work the best deal for you.

Let me know what you are looking for. Can get you best deals from a known reputed dealer. If you are looking for Samsung LCD, you could contact me directly and I will work the best deal for you.

Hi Prankey,

At the moment, 3 of us (2 friends from work) are evaluating 40" LCD or LED TVs. Samsung, LG, panasonic are among the shortlisted. Any help would be great!

Hey
This iste has some good deals most times.

The 55 inch Samsung LED SMART TV is a force to reckon with. Start reckoning! |Bangalore GroupBuy|Huddle N Deal - Local Daily Deals from Bangalore |BangaloreVoucher|Bangalore Discount

But i have bought my pioneer dvd, my lcd and very recently a fridge from Ashok Combines in Hospital Road (OFF BVK Iyengar road).

You can call him at 9880197147 and ask for Sharan. You can refer my name

But u can check out the model numbers you like from the net or from various stores and take a call!

Hope that helps.

Thanks mate.

I did see Huddle n deal earlier.. Wasn't sure about it though. Was looking for purchaser feedback. Did you go and pick it up physically?

@ prankey,

Thanks mate. I am looking for a 32 inch LCD tv with usb video playback ( HD ready/ Full HD)
For now I have shortlisted these models,
1) LG 32LK311
2) LG 32LK430
Have not checked out Samsung in depth because of that panel number confusion?

Otherwise I am ok with Samsung also, Can you please pm me your number and i'll give you a call. :)

I am currently concentrating on Samsung LCD/LED/Plasmas best prices. Let me know what you are looking for even in other brands and I can recommend a comparable Samsung at best price possibly in India.

Hey
This iste has some good deals most times.

The 55 inch Samsung LED SMART TV is a force to reckon with. Start reckoning! |Bangalore GroupBuy|Huddle N Deal - Local Daily Deals from Bangalore |BangaloreVoucher|Bangalore Discount

But i have bought my pioneer dvd, my lcd and very recently a fridge from Ashok Combines in Hospital Road (OFF BVK Iyengar road).

You can call him at 9880197147 and ask for Sharan. You can refer my name

But u can check out the model numbers you like from the net or from various stores and take a call!

Hope that helps.

While I do not wish to compete with Huddle n Deal folks, I can get best price of 2Lac or less for the same TV from a reputable Bangalore Dealer with all the regular EMI and Credit Card payment options and exchange offers :)

While I do not wish to compete with Huddle n Deal folks, I can get best price of 2Lac or less for the same TV from a reputable Bangalore Dealer with all the regular EMI and Credit Card payment options and exchange offers :)

@prankey: Any views on the Samsung 40D550? Can you help get me a good deal on this? If the bargain is too 'obscene' to post here:clapping: then please pm me :) . Also, anyway of ensuring a SQ panel in the lottery?

@prankey: Any views on the Samsung 40D550? Can you help get me a good deal on this? If the bargain is too 'obscene' to post here:clapping: then please pm me :) . Also, anyway of ensuring a SQ panel in the lottery?
As I have observed, its almost impossible to get SQ panels before Series 6 LCD TVs. And as far as I know panel version is printed only besides the panel and no mention on the carton. So no way to get to know the version without opening the box.

I can work the best price for 40D550. Let me know the best price you have got till now.

I have got the best price of 45k for 40D550 and I believe its readily available in Bangalore

Prankey boss, you are doing a great job. I wish you were handling Pannys.. Have my eyes on VT30 and GT series for a while. :licklips:

Prankey boss, you are doing a great job. I wish you were handling Pannys.. Have my eyes on VT30 and GT series for a while. :licklips:
Thanks dude. I actually prefer Samsung over Panasonic or any other brand due to the following reasons:

1. Better image processing than Pannys
2. Better looks
3. Better VFM
4. Better 3D in 2011 models (though haven't checked Panny's of 2011)
5. Better USB playback support
6. Though comes with 1 year warranty (unlike 3 years panel warranty in Pannys), Samsung support is aggressive and they don't hesitate much before processing a refund if you are not happy with their product

I did try to get best pricing for Panasonic, but their dealerships have similar attitude like Sony in terms of pricing and do not wish to go lower than their benchmark level. LG and Samsung are far more aggressive in offering better pricing. LG's TVs and BR players can be bought at around 50% of their price at launch during year end.

Thanks dude. I actually prefer Samsung over Panasonic or any other brand due to the following reasons:

1. Better image processing than Pannys
2. Better looks
3. Better VFM
4. Better 3D in 2011 models (though haven't checked Panny's of 2011)
5. Better USB playback support
6. Though comes with 1 year warranty (unlike 3 years panel warranty in Pannys), Samsung support is aggressive and they don't hesitate much before processing a refund if you are not happy with their product

I did try to get best pricing for Panasonic, but their dealerships have similar attitude like Sony in terms of pricing and do not wish to go lower than their benchmark level. LG and Samsung are far more aggressive in offering better pricing. LG's TVs and BR players can be bought at around 50% of their price at launch during year end.

Exactly my feelings about samsung(with exactly all the points,i have in mind) after all my experiences till now....,prankey+1 :)
..that's the reason why i finally purchased a samsung plasma...even after rejecting a samsung lcd this yr after a month & half of use of that & getting a FULL refund back!
..just sometimes wonder how good does samsung lasts...after reading some negative feedbacks about reliability on samsungs,despite the fact my samsung plasma crossed 100 hrs in goody goody conditon :):clapping:

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back