Looking for a used AV Receiver in good condition.

MIS100

I am looking for a used AV Receiver in good condition. Preferably 5.1 and above with HDMI inputs and WiFi. Is there a place in hifivision where I can look for the same?

Also where can I look for a pair of good Second hand Bookshelf Speakers..

I am looking for a used AV Receiver in good condition. Preferably 5.1 and above with HDMI inputs and WiFi. Is there a place in hifivision where I can look for the same?

Also where can I look for a pair of good Second hand Bookshelf Speakers..

Classifieds section on HFV and OLX may have some options. Be mindful of individual sellers and dealers....see how the ads are worded and even the pics uploaded....be cautious and do all research and face to face deal after auditioning.

Classifieds section on HFV and OLX may have some options. Be mindful of individual sellers and dealers....see how the ads are worded and even the pics uploaded....be cautious and do all research and face to face deal after auditioning.
Thanks a lot.. at Quikr some expensive AVRs are priced so cheap that one suspects foul play. OLX generally shows older models which don’t even have HDMI inputs.

Thanks a lot.. at Quikr some expensive AVRs are priced so cheap that one suspects foul play. OLX generally shows older models which don’t even have HDMI inputs.

Yes, you need to search using various criteria, like AVR or Home Theatre or AVR brand names. Then read the content of these ads and also see if the photos uploaded match whats mentioned. Based on model numbers, do your research to see if these avrs suit your expectation. As Mash has already guided some options, I am sure there will be something available.

All the best!

If you can walk into a dealers place (like Pro Fx), that will best. You can see what they've got and then decide if that AV receiver will work for you or not. It may take time to find something that you really want. Also; if you leave a word with them, they may get back to you. Its potential business for them so there should be some sort of an incentive for them to sell something. Besides; they may throw in some minimal warranty which is better than no warranty.

Good luck.

There has never been an issue with HFV members buying or selling AV products. Nearly all HFV members are honest about what they offer. Most of us have bought and sold a number of items here, and never faced any problems. If there is any kind of issue, it is immediately highlighted here so that other members are warned. But that is far and between.

Though there are many offers on youtube, olx, etc., many of us wait for products to be available here.

Cheers.

There has never been an issue with HFV members buying or selling AV products. Nearly all HFV members are honest about what they offer. Most of us have bought and sold a number of items here, and never faced any problems. If there is any kind of issue, it is immediately highlighted here so that other members are warned. But that is far and between.

Though there are many offers on youtube, olx, etc., many of us wait for products to be available here.

Cheers.

Well I have seen a few posts between buyer and seller over the years which did get ugly and hence we had then more guidelines and rules introduced. While I agree overall experience over here has been pleasant ( I too have picked some stuff years back). One must always be cautious and follow the suggested steps before any purchase or sale. OLX is not a too bad experience but yes one must be careful!

Well I have seen a few posts between buyer and seller over the years which did get ugly and hence we had then more guidelines and rules introduced. While I agree overall experience over here has been pleasant ( I too have picked some stuff years back). One must always be cautious and follow the suggested steps before any purchase or sale. OLX is not a too bad experience but yes one must be careful!
Due to circumspect doubtful thoughts, I have let go offers through internet from remote locations and started inspecting devices physically by local dealers. A quickr transaction with a Guwahati based fraudulent seller back in 2015 when I tried buying a second hand curved television made me lose Rs.55,000, I have avoided Quickr. Surprisingly the cyber crime branch kept procrastinating even giving updates, blamed me for my carelessness and hinting about their more serious cases backlog, after a while I stopped calling them also as it was sour grapes and waste of time. Money down the drain.

OLX has worked so far so good but I make sure I transact locally. For an AVR, I had three failed attempts as the AVR were shown in not working condition, and after wasting a few hundreds inspecting devices by means of transport, decided to go with a working AVR but an old model. Gave it to servicing and the engineer said except for the dust accumulation, its in good shape. So got lucky. Second hand is a wild goose chase but if it works out, you stand to gain a lot.

Last edited:
Back