Looking for audiophiles in Kolkata for advice...

rajivdallas

All,

Am visiting from the US for a month in Kolkata and was wondering if there are audiophiles in Kolkata who can get in touch with me so I can get a lowdown on what is available in Kolkata and where...

Please PM me offline...

Thanks in advance..

Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Got your PM. I certainly remember our previous communication through PMs a year or two ago. I will give you my number and we will speak. At the moment, I have my PM-box full, and without looking at the messages I am unable to delete any. I'll send you e-mails.

Regards.

Please specify what type of hifi component you want. Speakers, Receivers, Turntables, HT, etc

I am not looking for anything specific as I have a fairly respectable setup back in the US but as always looking for interesting finds...

I am more interested in finding places in Kolkata that deals with high end audio to see what is available in the landscape and figure out if it is cheaper here or back in the US...

I did want to explore Tube Amps which I got a response to my seperate post...

Hi Rajiv,

Got your PM. I certainly remember our previous communication through PMs a year or two ago. I will give you my number and we will speak. At the moment, I have my PM-box full, and without looking at the messages I am unable to delete any. I'll send you e-mails.

Regards.

Asit,

No worries, I have your number...I was planning on calling you this week but wanted to wait until the weekend since I thought you may be busy with work and I have a packed schedule as well...

Hi Rajiv, Unless you are looking at Indian products, would be surprised if you find anything more cost effective here ! A'gon is still your best bet at that.
Whats your current setup like ?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back