Looking for speakers for 50" Tv under 10k.

abirjin

Hi guys, looking for speakers for my tv(lets face it all LED tv's with back firing speakers sound crap). Budget is 10k so obviously I don't expect audiophile grade sound but descent sound for movies and music along with bluetooth connectivity option would be nice. Looking forward to the suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Soundbars would be the possible answer....Samsung / JBL / Yamaha....all models beyond 15k onwards....audition and decide...

Swans are good for 2.0 powered speakers which are available on Amazon etc......within 10k...depending on your room size...should be decent enough....

Hi guys, looking for speakers for my tv(lets face it all LED tv's with back firing speakers sound crap). Budget is 10k so obviously I don't expect audiophile grade sound but descent sound for movies and music along with bluetooth connectivity option would be nice. Looking forward to the suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Get this if on a tight budget. Panasonic Speaker System HT21 and add to it Logitech Bluetooth Audio Receiver with USB (Black). For under your budget you will have a good system. Attached is a picture of this system in my father in law's place. IMG_20180104_124714.jpg
MaSh

If TL is in your mind you can consider my mini- TL Speakers. I have couple of them with me.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back