looking for suggestions for a 7.2 setup

KingofG

Hello people !!

I'm a bit confused between Polk Signature series, Bic America & Jamo Concert series. Maybe you guys can help me finalize. My budget is around 3 lac including AVR.

Thank you and have a good day

Hello,

Considering your budget, you have a vast number of options. Have you already auditioned these Brands? Or are you planning to? In AVR, you have choices for Denon, Yamaha, Marantz. These are reputed brands.
Sorry for bombarding you with lot of questions. As far as i know, many members have good words to say about BIC America subwoofer and Polk signature series in this forum. You can also consider Dali, Qacoustics for Home theater. The key thing to note is: "Audition" if possible.
Let the other members too pitch in.

Please search the forum. There are literally hundreds of threads on this topic.

With your budget - the Q Acoustics 3050i cinema package along with Denon x4500 AVR should pair very well.

Please search the forum. There are literally hundreds of threads on this topic.

With your budget - the Q Acoustics 3050i cinema package along with Denon x4500 AVR should pair very well.
I second that... You can't go wrong with this combination.

Hello,

Considering your budget, you have a vast number of options. Have you already auditioned these Brands? Or are you planning to? In AVR, you have choices for Denon, Yamaha, Marantz. These are reputed brands.
Sorry for bombarding you with lot of questions. As far as i know, many members have good words to say about BIC America subwoofer and Polk signature series in this forum. You can also consider Dali, Qacoustics for Home theater. The key thing to note is: "Audition" if possible.
Let the other members too pitch in.
Thanks buddy , I am zeroing in Polk Signature series with Bic PL 200 ii

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back