Looking Suggestion for Avr HTiB

Somnath Das

Hi folks

This is som from mumbai luking ur help for buing Htib.
Depend on follwing details plz suggest me ...

1. Budget > Max to Max 40000 to 45000
2. Use > a. wathing bluray 1080p action movie from laptop b. Wathicg tv from HD stb c. Playing mp3 song

3. a. Confused between yhy 196 n Yht 2910
b. What about Onkeyo HTiB ..
Is it btr dan Yamaha ?
Uf it is den which model I should opt in my budget range ?

N the most imp thing ...
Wht abt the after sale srvice of both brand in india ?

M lukin fr long time investmnt..
N lukin for decent sorround system for watching movies.

Plz suggest me...

TIA

Hi

Yamaha seems to be doing OK so far....many have purchased and have used it briefly....these are entry level systems which will give you the basics....not much difference between both.....you can see the specs online and decide....

If budget is tight, you can look at pre owned systems where some members sell their gear "For Sale by owner" the next source is OLX where you can get real sweet deals and also Quikr.....

You can get a decent AVR and 2 speakers for starters then later buy the rest in piece meal basis and complete the system....most follow this route....

Dude, If you are a home theater enthusiast, the moment you purchase an HTIB you will feel constrained by the limitations it has. Better to invest in a stand alone AVR plus two bookshelf speakers with your limited budget for the time being, and upgrade as you are able to afford it in future. Better to audition an HTIB v/s a standalone AVR and decide for yourselves. Anytime, a standalone with two good quality bookshelf speakers outperforms any HTIB you can find in the market.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back