Low capacitance tonearm cable recommendations

Blue Jeans LC-1 with a capacitance of 12.2 pf/ft is excellent
Hi Sir, any suggestions as to how to get their cables in India as I was browsing their website to place an order but the VAT and custom charges are way beyond my budget. I am interested to get their Digital Co-Ax, Optical and few RCA cables

Hi Sir, any suggestions as to how to get their cables in India as I was browsing their website to place an order but the VAT and custom charges are way beyond my budget. I am interested to get their Digital Co-Ax, Optical and few RCA cables
I'm afraid Blue Jeans cables are not available in India. Some of them are listed on Amazon.in but at crazy prices

Any Alternatives for Blue Jeans which can be easily procured in India for Optical, Co-Axial and RCA. Or sir is it really worth spending and ordering from their website.

Any Alternatives for Blue Jeans which can be easily procured in India for Optical, Co-Axial and RCA. Or sir is it really worth spending and ordering from their website.
There are brands like Belden and Mogami that are easily available in India. RCA for sure, Coax maybe, Phono too using a microphone cable, but not optical. You can reach out to fm @Kannan who is very knowledgeable about these.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back