Marantz 7011 preamp mode doubt

reachkalyan.kr

Iam using Marantz 7055 as power amp for FL,FR, center,SR,SL how to disable the internal poweramp of SR7011.So that heat will be.minized m using sbr,sbl,top middle left and tmr using from marantz 7011

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Iam using Marantz 7055 as power amp for FL,FR, center,SR,SL how to disable the internal poweramp of SR7011.So that heat will be.minized m using sbr,sbl,top middle left and tmr using from marantz 7011

I guess if you have not connected the speakers output's (FL,FR, center,SR,SL ) to Marantz SR7011, then the power section is used only for the connected speaker outputs (sbr,sbl,top middle left and tmr)..

I guess if you have not connected the speakers output's (FL,FR, center,SR,SL ) to Marantz SR7011, then the power section is used only for the connected speaker outputs (sbr,sbl,top middle left and tmr)..
Thanks, Even i felt the same my Pioneer has an option to disable clearly in settings so that power consumption- mainly sharing the load can be avoided.so the heat dissipation aswell

If i understand correctly, you are using the PRE OUTS from 7011 to the 7055...the 7055 are connected to the speakers....sources will still be connected to the 7011

Electronics will generate heat....since there are no speakers connected to 7011, the heat generated will be minimum....

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back