Marantz, Mordaunt Short, Klipsch Thailand dealer offering 7% discount

ravin

Dear Hifivisioners,

Good news for all of us that are coming to Bangkok.

MRZ Standard Co., Ltd. who are the authorized dealers of Marantz, Mordaunt Short, Klipsch and Energy brands in Thailand are willing to offer all members of "hifivision" India another 7% discount on their purchase.

The 7% is actually VAT refund for overseas tourists only. This is only valid at "Hi-Style" shop at Siam Paragon department store in Siam Square (BTS Interchange Station).

For further information on available products and brands, please visit the following website MRZ Standard Co., Ltd.

Kindly email or contact Hi Style in Siam Paragon directly.

Let music be the food of love.......by Frankie goes to Hollywood:yahoo:

Good.

In the past, I have bought many marantz products from them (Mr. Meatha was the sales person with whom I interacted) at a substantial discount from their main showroom in Chinatown. They also have good demo rooms there. Once you are there, you could negotiate further.

ravin, what all did you buy?

Hi anm,

I had bought MS Carnival speakers from them last year. This time I went with another forum member of hifivision to audition the Marantz SR5005. He finally made the purchase.

The shop manager has said to me "NO DISCOUNT FOR THAIS, ONLY FOR FOREIGNERS/TOURISTS". So if I want to buy anything next time, I have to go with a forum member of hifivision :lol:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back