Marantz NA6005 vs Cambridge Audio CXN

chakrs

Dear members,
I wish to buy a Network player and for the lack of auditioning opportunities in the place where i reside i am writing in this forum.
I would appreciate any help, really!!
I am a music enthusiast and nothing moves me more than a good music coming out of some state of the art audiophile category equipment.
So friends, my selections are Marantz NA6005 vs Cambridge Audio CXN. I have been reading a lot in the internet about both the equipment but am getting totally confused with more am reading.
If anyone could tell me which is a better choice between the two considering
1. AUDIO QUALITY,
2. Ease of handling and
3. 'It does what it says it does'
Please I need your help here!
Warm regards,
Sam

Both Marantz & CA house signature are total opposites. Marantz has shine and tube enthusiasts make not like it, where as CA is lean neutral presentation. It basically depends what sound you ears like. CA user compatability scores quite high. Everything is plug and play. No latency or technical glitches. Not sure with the Marantz as I haven't specifically listened to NA6005

Both Marantz & CA house signature are total opposites. Marantz has shine and tube enthusiasts make not like it, where as CA is lean neutral presentation. It basically depends what sound you ears like. CA user compatability scores quite high. Everything is plug and play. No latency or technical glitches. Not sure with the Marantz as I haven't specifically listened to NA6005
@heliumflight
Thank a lot for your valuable inputs.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back