Marantz NR1200 or Marshal Stanmore 2

nitinarora8

Dear All

I am comparing apples to oranges, but still should I buy a Bluetooth speaker like Marshal Stanmore 2 for my home or Marantz NR1200 where in I could connect my existing Norge Speakers and play music via my phone?

Dear All

I am comparing apples to oranges, but still should I buy a Bluetooth speaker like Marshal Stanmore 2 for my home or Marantz NR1200 where in I could connect my existing Norge Speakers and play music via my phone?

If I had to choose I'd go for the Marantz NR1200. I'm not a big fan of those BT speakers.

Don’t they serve two different needs? While one is meant for portable listening (can move it around the house), the other is for sit-down listening? I enjoy both my Bose Soundlink (BT speaker) which I move around the house and balcony with me mostly for background music as well as my living room stereo system for audiophile listening. I don’t think they are interchangeable. If you have a budget that allows only one, decide based on what would be your more dominant usage scenario.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back