Matching receiver for Energy RC-Micro 5.0 setup

manniraj

Hi

I have booked the Energy RC-Micro 5.0 speakers from Newegg.com site as there was a promotion going on till 15th dec for $169. One of my wife's friend:clapping: is going to carry the set in Feb/March 2012. Now I am on the look out for a matching receiver for this setup within a budget of 25k +/- 5k if it really is a good receiver. I have ordered the tono system universal wall mounts for 630/- shipped for a pair with the discount that they are running in there official website. I am going to use this for the surrounds. I would prefer to go for 7.1 channel if it is coming within this range or will settle down for 5.1

I have not planned for a sub as of now but surely will get one once I zero in on the receiver.

Please suggest the receivers that I need to go for the demo's. I am ok for going for 110v receiver as well provided it is coming for a good deal.

Thanks.

Thanks Kaptan.

Between which receiver would be a good match for these speakers. I was looking at onkyo 609 or yamaha 471/571.

Can anyone recommend a good and Honest Company to buy bolts for ar15 lower receiver? I am buying parts of ar15 from different place but these designed bolts are out my approach. Any help would be appreciated, I am in Perth area.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back